I am going to create the bag.
• I will cut out the body of my snail. I will need the paper pieces I cut out earlier, pair of scissors
• I will paint them. I will need a paintbrush, green and orange paints
• I will tie - dye the front and the back of my bag. I will need red, yellow and blue dyes, 2 hooks, a drying rack
• I will appliqué my shell and body and then sew it. I will need black thread, a sewing machine, appliqué, an iron, an ironing board
• Then I will embroider the mouth, eyes, and the decorative dots. I will need black thread, red thread, yellow thread, blue thread, green thread, an embroidering needle
• I will put the good sides together and sew the sides together leaving one side open. I will need a sewing machine, black thread, pins to keep my bag in place while sewing
• I will turn it inside in and iron it nicely. I will need an iron, an ironing board.
• I will put lavender in the bag and sew the edges to get the final product. I will need lavender, a sewing machine, black thread
I have now cut out the body and the shell as fabric and painted them as they should be according to my plan.
Then I tie-dyed my 1st piece of fabric and then the second one.
Then I tie-dyed my 1st piece of fabric and then the second one.
This is my first and second pieces of fabric dyed and dried.
After that I decided my front and back pieces of my lavender bag and then ironed my shell and body of the snail by putting some applique between the two.
Then I sew these as the plan said
Then I hand embroidered the eyes, mouth and the decoration dots
Then I ironed it.
After ironing it I turned it inside out and sew the edges of my bag leaving one edge.
Then I turned it inside in.
Then I gave it nice iron.
Then I put some lavender inside.
Then I sew the remaining edge and I was done. (finished product).

No comments:
Post a Comment